RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Great news! We're offering a 30 DAY RETURN POLICY on all orders to Australia and New Zealand destinations.
We feel pretty confident that you'll not only love your Ice purchase, but that you'll wear it immediately, and model it in the mirror. But … just in case you don't absolutely LOVE your sparkle, you can send it back to us within 30 days from the shipping date, and we'll be happy to arrange an exchange or refund. All you need to do is call customer service (1300 100 423) and we'll issue you a return authorization number (RAN).
The product must be shipped back with a tracking number and fully insured. Our return shipping address is within Australia. If the parcel isn’t sent with a tracking number and is lost / uninsured, we obviously cannot refund the purchase.
Once you receive a RAN, you'll need to return the less than loved item in new or unused condition (meaning no scratches, marks or damage, and no alteration or resizing of the item) with all the original packaging and materials included).
We trust you, but will still need to inspect the item upon receipt -- just to make sure -- before we issue a refund or exchange. Of course if the item has been resized, altered or damaged, or obviously used, we won't be able to offer you that refund or exchange and will have to return it to you (at your expense).
We must receive your returned item(s) within 45 days of the original shipping date. If we receive your item after 45 days of the date of shipping, we may refuse the return and ship it back to you at your expense.
Also, any 'Free Gifts' we may have sent you with your purchase – we'll need those back too -- if you'd like a refund for your item. If the product is shipped to us without the Free Gift, then we won't be able to issue you a refund.
Now let's say you received a damaged item, an item you didn't order or the wrong item, we'll a. first apologise profusely and then b. exchange it free of charge, or refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges. Of course we will pay for your return postage cost! Again, not that we don't trust you, but we'll need to inspect the item upon receipt. If it is indeed an error or a defective product, your refund or exchange will be on its way shortly. However, if the product is found to not be defective, shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
For all orders over $1,000, Ice will cover the cost of your shipping back to us, even if the product simply isn't to your preference.
Bridal and engagement rings that come with an IGI© or GIA© Appraisal Certificate must be returned with the certificate. If the certificate is not returned with the bridal or engagement ring, your refund will be reduced by the amount of the replacement cost (usually around $100, sometimes more). If you don't have the certificate, let us know that when you call so we can quote you the exact price for the replacement.
We have a great refund and exchange policy. However, some things we just can't take back:
- Items which have been abused, modified or worn
- The item was purchased outside of our 30 day return period
- Special orders made to customer specifications
- Products modified as per customer requests
- Any products that have been engraved for a customer
- Any perfumes
How to Return an Item
Australian and New Zealand Customers
- Call our Customer Service department at 1300 100 423 to obtain a return authorization number (RAN) and write it on your return slip. We can't accept any returned merchandise without a RAN number, so be sure to get one and mark it down. For exchanges and refunds, the parcel must be returned to us with a tracking number and completely insured
- Please read the information on the back of your original shipping document and enclose it with your purchase in the original packaging. Re-pack your product with RAN number, original shipping document, original packaging and – of course – the product you want returned or exchanged. If you don't have your original shipping document, please print and complete the return purchase form. If you are unable to print this form, please provide us with your name, address, phone number and order number on a separate piece of paper. We really need this information to process your return so don't forget to include it.
- Send your package to our return facility
Australia & New Zealand Customers: What You Need to Know
- We inspect all returned items when they arrive.
- Refunds will be in the original form of payment
- Your refund should arrive within three weeks (usually sooner), after the carrier issues your tracking number.
- Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card.
- Unless applicable, delivery charges are not refunded.
- If you return a partial order, we will refund you for the returned items only.
- Refunds will be applied to any unpaid balances first.
- For exchanges and returns, if the product is not found to be defective, shipping fees may apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
Repair Service after warranty period
If you damage your sparkle in any way after the warranty period, we can repair it for you. Really. PLUS: we offer very competitive prices.
Here's how it works:
- Contact customer service (1300 100 423) to initiate the return process.
- Post the item to us with a tracking number and insured.
- Once we receive your item, we'll appraise the damage to estimate the necessary work and cost of repair.
- We'll then contact you with the repair cost.
- If you accept the estimated costs, only then will we charge your account and proceed with the repair(s). Shipping and handling costs will be included in your cost estimate.
- Silver items are not resizable or repairable, but we can remount or replace stones
- We cannot give you an estimate for the cost of a repair before we examine your item